Saturday, January 15, 2011

work and play at Calapan on a saturday (jan 15, 2011)

jan 15, 2011... saturday...
finally my lecture on Nervous and Endocrine System on a doctoral degree program for teachers pushed through... 10am lecture up until lunch... teachers have lots of questions regarding amnesia then...
meeting with my highschool dear friend Pia... we explored Calapan and i did some grocery shopping...
came home tired and feeling dirty... but elated...

black polo with white detailing (f&h), faded jeans (mint), red canvass belt (sm)

 place of my lecture... Mindoro State College of Agriculture and Technology (MinSCAT, Calapan)

 after the lecture... i was given certificate of appreciation... beside me is the professor in charge of the doctoral program... Dr. Cecilia Salazar...




I had lunch at Jollibee (i miss you so much) with Pia... did some grocery shopping at Citimart... then we explored the new Calapan Public Market...










 with my dear HS friend Pia..

 i saw this dirty dog on my way home... i felt like him at the end of today... i need a warm shower...

 my certificate...
 
they gave me two Mindoro souvenir shirts as a token of appreciation... one Medium and one Large... sigurista ang mga teachers... i'm medium BTW... i'll just give the Large one to my dad...
TODAY WAS FUN! = ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...